Sunday 25 September 2016

Modern Warfare 3 Review

Infinity Ward (creators) summary of the game:

  • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (stylized as CALL OF DUTY: MW3, and also known as COD: MW3Modern Warfare 3, or simply MW3) is the eighth main Call of Duty game, and the fifth developed by Infinity Ward. It's the sequel to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 and is the final installment in the Modern Warfare series.
.......................................................................................................................................................................
My opinion of the game:

In my opinion this is by far the most addicting, fun and exciting game I have ever played and today is still my favorite game. If I had to choose between the newer more futuristic games and MW3, I would choose MW3. The amount of fun I have had playing this game is amazing. The remastered addition to MW3 is coming out in the new game Infinity Warfare, now that might just be the only reason I might get the game. I personally don't really like the futuristic games too much so I would only get Infinity Warfare for the MW3 add on. I mean don't get me wrong the new games have very nice quality gameplay, but in the end I still think that the older games are more fun to play even if I have already beaten the game.

.......................................................................................................................................................................
Campaign
Starting with the campaign, which like other modern warfare campaigns is a globe hopping experience that puts you in the boots of several different soldiers. The campaign takes you to places like New York City, London and Paris where there are full-blown wars being fought. I personally think that the campaign is very well put together, starting from the first modern warfare. It follows the story line throughout the entire campaign and does a really good job of not boring me during any of it. The story line is during World war II and you are a soldier along with another soldier trying to retrieve the president and his daughter from a terrorist before it is too late. Video link: 

...................................................................................................................................................................
Spec Ops
Special Operations or Spec Ops is another very fun part of the game to play. It is a set of fast-paced missions that are meant to challenge you on how strategic you are while playing the game. There are 23 levels of missions to play, which you unlock by completing one mission to unlock another. The difficulty can be set to recruit but as you get further into the missions, they will get harder either way.
My favorite part of Spec Ops is survival, which I generally play with a friend since it is two player. The goal of survival is pretty obvious, it's to survive as long as you can. While playing survival you
go through waves, which in each wave either the other soldiers are harder to kill or there is something added to the wave to make it harder o survive, like attack dogs, helicopters, suicide bombers or even fully suited juggernauts. There are things that you can purchase that can help you survive these like sentry guns, SWAT teams, Delta teams, predator missiles and more. There are many different maps to choose from and my personal favorite to play at is Seatown, which provides you the most cover out of all the other maps. I have survived with up to wave 50 along with a friend and besides it taking forever it was very fun.  Here is some gameplay of Spec Ops:
...................................................................................................................................................................
Multiplayer
Multiplayer is the most played part of the game which is no surprise because thats why most people who own the game bought the game. Multiplayer for me is the best part of the game because you get to play with people all across the world and listen to little kids rage when they get killed. When playing online you have to rank up to unlock more things, like when you level up to a certain rank you unlock a gun for example. When you are fully ranked up you would have unlocked everything possible in online. Also when fully ranked you have the choice to enter prestige mode which resets all your classes and your rank but unlocks emblems and tags for you to show that you have earned you stripes. Online also offers many different game modes to choose from like Team Death-Match, Search and Destroy, Capture the Flag and much more, which my favorite is Team Death-Match. Online has it's pros and cons, for example since the game is fairly old now people still do play it but to them it is getting boring so maybe they want to make it more fun and mod or hack the game. This is fun for them but for the people on the opposite team who might not be able to kill them because they have invincibility on it definitely will not be fun and I'm pretty sure they wont like it. (Luckily Xbox allows you to report people who do hack or Mod). 

Video review of Multiplayer:





7 comments:

  1. This was one of the best games to play when I got home from school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would agree with this review. But Modern Warfare 2 is my personal favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog and this is definitely the best Call Of Duty hands down can't wait for the next blog nice work

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think I have played this one in particular but it looks awesome! Nice post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. only if we had all them guns fareall, aint that right buddy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting I recognized a few of those guns I believe the German g36c,ump45 and an AK variant probably 74

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wouldn't mind trying out this game! Thanks for the info.

    ReplyDelete