Monday 10 October 2016

Summary:
Modern Warfare 2 is a first person shooter game developed by Infinity Ward and published by Activision. It is the direct sequel of Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, continuing on the same story line and gameplay.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Game modes:
Multiplayer-
  • Multiplayer allows you to play online with friends and people across the world to compete for victory against each other. I used to and still do sometimes play MW2 with my friends and to me multiplayer is the best game mode in the game.










Special Ops-
  • Special Ops (Spec Ops) is a game mode which is consists of missions you and a partner do and when you finish one you move on to another harder mission. I play this game mode from time to time but it can get boring after a bit to me but it is still a nice game mode.

Campaign-
  • In campaign you go through a series of missions which follows the story line of the game, once you finish the campaign you get a full understanding of the story line. I liked the campaign,but what I liked most was the end, which is down below.












--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My opinion-
  • I like MW2 just as much as everyone else, even though it is kind of old and the quality isn't the best, its still one of the best games I have played. I like that the series of the Modern Warfare games are all connected and that even though they are separate games they still follow the same story line which a lot of other series don't anymore, other games are more about futuristic things instead of a good story line. 

6 comments:

  1. I've never played MW2 but it sounds kinda interesting I might check it out sometime

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Call Of Duty is amazing and one of the best multiplayer ever, nice blog bro keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reading this blog really makes me want to play again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice videos they really bring out your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice videos they really bring out your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the fact that there's a story line to the game.

    ReplyDelete