Wednesday 7 June 2017

Final Blog- Favorite video game blog

My favorite blog for the entire year:
Modern Warfare 3 Review
This was most definitely my favorite blog for the year. In both aspects of being fun to create and fun to be able to talk about the game I love the most. The review had my opinion on every part of the game, which came from me and not online, well practically all the information came from me. Other than like official descriptions of things I wrote most of it because know pretty much everything there is to know about the game. Some people (as in my parents) may even say I played video games too much when I played this lol, I disagree wish I got to play more.

This review will always stand out from all the rest, even though some of the presentations of other ones are better, this will always be my best blog. I say this because I explain basically everything from my own experience and not from just playing the game a few times. I played hours upon hours of this game with friends when I had it and I enjoyed every second, minute or hour played. Even if I wasn't doing the best I still loved to play the game. 
Well I'm not sure I can say anymore without repeating myself over and over, so I'll just end it here by saying thanks to Mrs. B (The best English teacher ever):
THANKS MRS. B FOR BEING THE BEST ENGLISH TEACHER EVER. GOING TO MISS YOU!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment