Sunday 27 November 2016

Forza Horizon 3 review


Game summary:
Forza Horizon 3 is an open world racing game based in Australia, developed by Playground Games and published by Microsoft Studios for Xbox one and Microsoft Windows. The game was released on September 23rd, 2016 for "Ultimate edition" players and September 27th for "deluxe edition" players.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Campaign-
The game features a four-player co-operative multiplayer campaign, which means that you and three of your friends can do campaign races, challenges and other things together instead of on your own. I generally play this more when I play because playing campaign levels you up faster and makes
money faster and easier, especially with friends. How I explain the campaign is that you unlock races when you finish races, and now you can do little races on the side, for example the street races that if you win you get to keep the car you raced against. Campaign also gives you the option to choose from preset characters to give it a little more diversity. Barn finds are also the same in this one but there are just more cars to find.











Multiplayer-
Multiplayer in this Forza is basically the same as Forza horizon 2 obviously other than the fact it is in a different part of the world. There are many new races to play when you look at the map and ever race is fast paced and requires a good amount of focus to do well since the game is pretty realistic, handling wise in the cars. There is something that is brand new to the game which I think everyone really appreciated and that is the auction house, this is where you can buy or sell cars to other players online. I personally loved this add on because of the fact that in Forza Horizon 2 you couldn't sell your car and get money for it and now you can, which I think is great for when you spend a lot of money on a car and you can sell a car to get that money back.












-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My opinion-
I personally really like this game, I would have to say it is in the top five of my favorite games to play even though I haven't played it as long as some other games I really like this one. I really liked that the game now has wide body kits in it, my friend and I have wanted these in the game from the previous horizon but it didn't happen and now that it is in the game we cant get enough of it, we both have at least fifteen cars that have the wide body kits on them and when we play we can decide which
ones to drive. All in all I rate this game a 10/10 for quality and quantity of cars, saying that because there are 350 cars total to choose from.


5 comments:

  1. 350 cars is a lot, I liked Forza Motorsport a lot but an open world forza sounds like even more fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never played it but I think I would enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now THIS is my kind of a game!

    ReplyDelete